Best rated markets
- Buxton Market, Derbyshire
- Canterbury Market, Kent
- Bathgate Market, West Lothian
- Kelso Sunday Market, Scottish Borders
- Dartford Market, Kent
- Henley-in-Arden Market, Warks
- Wimborne Minster Market, Dorset
- Cottingham Market, East Yorkshire
- Enniskillen Market, County Fermanagh
- Ayr Racecourse Market & Car Boot, South Ayrshire
- Ford Airfield Market, West Sussex
- Llandudno Market, Conwy, North Wales
|Oldham Markets, Oldham|
Tommyfield Market Hall has over 115 stalls selling a huge range of products. The market has many fresh food stalls to choose from, including Anthony Baymon's meat stall, which features local meat produce that is sourced fresh every day. Tommyfield Market Hall is open Monday to Saturday.
The Wednesday outdoor market sells mostly second-hand goods including clothes, re-conditioned washers and cookers, catalogue returns, shoes and lots of items for antiques hunters you never know what you might find! Find it on Henshaw Street, Oldham every Wednesday
The Material Market is also held on Henshaw Street every Saturday. There's fabulous materials from all corners of Asia plus other finds such as chain store materials, River Island, Next, TopShop, home furnishings and curtain materials, all from just £1.00 a metre! There are some great bargains for all inspiring designers so don’t miss out!
Curzon Street Market is held every Friday and Saturday, with stalls selling fresh meat, fashion, Caribbean cuisine, storage boxes, home furnishings, blinds, bedding and lots more.
There's also a car boot on Sundays on Henshaw Street.
Who's OnlineWe have 12 guests online
Most visited markets
- Keswick Market, Cumbria
- Bovingdon Market, Hertfordshire
- Chichester Market, West Sussex
- St Philips' Market, Bristol
- Beeston Market, Cheshire
- Bilston Market, West Midlands
- North Weald Market, Essex
- Chelford Market, Cheshire
- Chester-le-Street Market, Durham
- Staines Market, Surrey
- Frodsham Market, Cheshire
- Chepstow Racecourse Market, Monmouthshire, South Wales